|Fresh out of the oven.|
|Rosemary & duck fat chips.|
I got a blog review from my little brother. This is what he had to say: this blog would be cool if it wasn't gluten free. So, Riley, this is for you.
Fancy Potato Chipsthis is enough for one serving.
1 medium-sized potato
pink Himalayan salt, to taste
1 tablespoon rendered duck fat
1 sprig of rosemary
- Pre-heat the oven to 350° f.
- Slice up the potato. I used a slicer, but if you don't have one just use a sharp knife.
- Chop up the rosemary. I ended up with about 1 heaping tablespoon.
- Melt the duck fat in a pot on the stove until it is just melted. Toss the potato slices in the duck fat.
- Spread the potato slices on a a baking pan. Sprinkle with salt and then sprinkle with the chopped up rosemary.
- Stick in the pre-heated oven for about 20 minutes (I start checking at 15 minutes, if any chips are staring to crisp up take them out and let the rest of the chips keep cooking).