|C is for Cookie!|
One of the hardest things about being gluten free is not being able to make small sandwiches when I want a small snack. I've been craving peanut butter lately, and since I can't bring myself to eat it straight from the jar, I went for the next best thing, cookies!
|I'll eat you up, I love you so!|
Peanut Butter Cookiesadapted from here
1 cup almond flour
pinch sea salt
¼ teaspoon baking soda
½ cup peanut butter (I used Trader Joe's brand with flax seeds)
¼ cup maple syrup
2 tablespoons coconut oil
¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix together almond flour, salt and baking soda.
- Separately, beat together peanut butter, maple syrup, coconut oil and vanilla. I used my blender.
- Mix dry ingredients into wet until well combined.
- Roll dough in 1 tablespoon sized balls. Place dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Squish with fork and then rotate 90° and squish again to create cross marks.
- Bake for approximately 12 minutes until golden.